Happy SPOOKY season!! This time of year is one of my absolute favorites, and I wanted to round up the BEST Halloween resources you can use in your math classrooms all October long!
I cannot stress how much easier hybrid learning is with BOOM CARDS! These digital task cards are so interactive and a favorite among students…and the best part? They are SElF-CHECKING. Less grading during these socially distant or virtual class parties? Sign me up! These fun and themed cards range with a variety of math topics both on my TPT store and my Boom Store.
- Mixed Multiplication Facts
- Reducing Ratios
- Subtracting 3 Digit Numbers with Regrouping
- Subtracting 4 Digit Numbers with Regrouping
Google™ Drive Activities
In today’s day and age, I am constantly relying on Google™ Classroom, especially when I have students both in and out of my classroom. Find a variety of activities all hosted on Google™, making it incredibly simple to assign in Google™ Classroom!
- Writing Ratios for Google™ Slides
- Least Common Multiple (LCM) Uncover the Picture for Google™ Sheets
- Next Dollar Up Uncover the Picture for Google™ Sheets
- Percent of a Number Uncover the Picture for Google™ Sheets
- Telling Time to the Nearest Minute Uncover the Picture for Google™ Sheets
- Telling Time to the Nearest 5 Minutes Uncover the Picture for Google™ Sheets
- 2 Digit by 1 Digit Multiplication Uncover the Picture for Google™ Sheets
- 3 Digit by 1 Digit Multiplication Uncover the Picture for Google™ Sheets
- 4 Digit by 1 Digit Multiplication Uncover the Picture for Google™ Sheets
- Multiplying by 1 Digit Numbers Uncover the Picture for Google™ Sheets
3D Hanging Garlands
One thing my students LOVE to do is decorate their desks with these 3D hanging garlands! They are quick and easy to assemble for your students. I even have a FREE 2 Digit by 2 Digit Multiplication Ghost in the freebie library (get the password here!)
- Unit Rate – Pumpkins
- Volume of Rectangular Prisms – Ghosts
- 2 Digit by 2 Digit Multiplication – Pumpkins
- Adding Multi-Digit Whole Numbers – Pumpkins
- Absolute Value of Integers – Candy
Mystery Pictures & Color by Codes
My students LOVE mystery pictures and color-by-code activities; it gives them a little bit of a “break” from doing math 😂 There are a variety of Halloween themed options to choose from, and they are engaging…especially if you need to infuse content on your in-person celebration day!
Secret Picture Tiles
Secret Picture Tiles are my newest center activity that my students are OBSESSED WITH! I’m not sure if they are happy to be cutting and gluing again, like in the pre-COVID days, but I’ll take what I can get! Your students simply solve the twelve problems, cut and paste the answer tiles and match the answer to the question. SELF-CHECKING, HANDS ON, and HALLOWEEN THEMED? Gosh, I love it already!