If you are on my ~email list~ (if not, subscribe HERE for exclusive freebies!), you might have already heard me talk about the 2021 Spring Math Bundle! I have teamed up with 30 other math educators to bring you a HUGE collection of math resources to help you end the year well!
Starting February 24, you can grab a bundle of teaching materials for grades K-2, 3-5, or 6-8 for the low price of $19! But make sure to tell your friends…because this is only lasting for ONE WEEK 😳
Still on the fence? Check out all the frequently asked questions about this money-saving bundle below:
- Can I use these resources with…Seesaw, Microsoft Teams, Schoology, etc.? While every platform is different, there are many ways you can use and adapt these resources with different platforms. For example, Google Slides can be converted to Powerpoint slides or images and then shared in Seesaw or Microsoft Teams. Boom Cards and Google Forms can be easily shared with students using just a link, without requiring students to have an account on either platform.
- I didn’t receive my download links. Can you help me out? Forward the email our fearless leader at firstname.lastname@example.org and she’ll get it taken care of.
- Can you tell me more about what’s included? Absolutely! Check out these Spring Math Bundle product guides to see exactly what’s included in each and what each product sells for individually.
- Will I receive something in the mail? No. These are printable or digital downloadable resources. You can download each file to your computer to print out or assign to your students virtually to complete on a computer or tablet. Please note: some resources are designed to be printed and some are designed to be digital (completed on a computer).
- Can I get a refund if this isn’t right for me? While we believe there are SO many valuable products here that you’ll love, we want you to feel confident in your purchase. If for some reason this isn’t a good fit for you, simply let us know within 30 days and receive a full refund, no questions asked.
- I’ve already purchased some of these resources. Do I still have to pay full price? Yes. Although we realize you may have purchased some of these products before from your favorite teacher authors, with the discount already being so steep, we simply cannot discount it anymore. But we are confident that there are enough amazing resources here that even if you end up with 1 or 2 duplicates, it is still a great value, saving you tons of money!
- Can I purchase this bundle on Teachers Pay Teachers (TpT)? Unfortunately, because this is a collaboration between so many teachers, we are unable to offer this for sale on the TpT marketplace. We do accept credit card payments, Paypal or Purchase Orders on our shop website, though!
- Can I use these materials in the class I teach on Outschool.com? Unfortunately, no. The purchase license is for one individual to use in a home or classroom. Because of the nature of sites like Outschool, that would be considered commercial use and is outside the terms of this bundle sale. If there is one particular resource in the bundle you would like to use in a course you teach, please reach out to the individual teacher author who created it to ask about a commercial use license.
- Do these activities come with answer keys? Many of the resources are self-checking, including those designed for Boom Learning, Google Forms and Google Sheets. In addition, where applicable, resources include answer keys. Some exceptions are products that include templates or activities where answers will vary by student.
So really…what are you waiting for? It’s been a whirlwind of a school year so far, might as well grab some amazing resources to make your planning the next few months and beyond easier. Don’t forget – these $19 bundles only last until March 2nd!