2020…let’s be real, it has been TIRING for us teachers, and our new school year has only just begun! One of my favorite ways to help you save on teaching materials is to bundle related products together. This allows you to grab the products you need and save money at the same time. You may have purchased some of my bundles in the past.
But this week only, I’ve teamed up with over 20 math educators to create something truly special…a bundle of completely digital resources to help you meet your students’ needs during your time of distance learning.
Starting September 29, you can grab a bundle of virtual teaching materials for grades 3-5 OR grades 6-8! Each bundle includes over 50 activities such as:
- Video lessons so your students can learn from home
- Interactive Google Slides to visualize math concepts
- Self-checking activities so you & your students get instant feedback
- Engaging review activities such as mazes & Boom cards
Accessing & using these math goodies is easy:
- Purchase the digital math bundle.
- Download the resources onto your computer.
- Add each digital activity to your Google Drive or Boom Learning account and share with your students with the click of a button.
So really, what are you waiting for?! This sale will end on Monday, October 5, so grab the bundle (or both!) before the BEST deal of 2020 will disappear forever 🤩