One thing that I have been saying to myself all year as I have assigned work to my students (especially when we are virtual!) is, “Paige, work smarter, NOT harder!” So, I have been using Google Forms like CRAZY. It’s such a fast way to assess my students’ knowledge and SO easy to assign on Google Classroom! Google Classroom will push out the form to my students, collect responses, and allow me to import scores – let me show you how!
**LOOK BELOW for a list of many of the Google™ Forms I have in my store** I have included the Valentine’s Day Themed Simplifying Ratios Google Form FREEBIE that I used in this example in my resource library, hosted right here on the blog. Click HERE to get the password!
1. Open up Google Classroom and select the class you would like to assign the form to:
2. Click on “Classwork” at the top:
3. Once you’re in the “Classwork Tab” select the large “+ Create” button on the left-hand side of the screen:
4. Select “Assignment” from the dropdown:
5. When you are in the “Assignment” section, give your assignment a Title and write (optional) instructions for your students:
6. Right below the Instructions box, click the “Add” button with the paperclip:
7. Select “Google Drive” from your list – the Google Form you are assigning will be saved somewhere in your Drive:
8. Find your Google Form in your Drive. Select it and click “Insert” on the bottom right-hand side of the bottom blue bar:
9. Your Google Form should appear at the bottom now. If your Grade Importing is on like mine, Classroom will import the grades right into your Google Classroom grade book – one less task for YOU to do!
10. Edit the right-hand side bar with any information you need to add, including point value (I like to change it to the points on the form to make importing EASY!), a due date (so it will appear on my students’ calendars), put it under a topic to organize your assignments, and you can assign it to more than one class over here:
11. Press “Assign” at the upper right-hand corner, and BOOM! You have created your Google Form Assignment:
Here are my FAVORITE Google Form Resources I have in my store:
- Multiplication Task Cards + Google Form Mini Bundle
- Adding Numbers up to 7 Digits Tasks Cards + Google Form
- Car Themed Writing Inequalities Google Form
- Valentine’s Day Themed 2 Digit by 1 Digit Multiplication Google Form
- Valentine’s Day Themed Combining Like Terms (No Negatives) Google Form
- Valentine’s Day Themed Multiplying Decimals by Powers of Ten Google Form
- Valentine’s Day Themed Scientific to Standard Notation Google Form
- Winter Themed 2 Digit by 1 Digit Multiplication Google Form
- Winter Themed Coordinate Plane: 4 Quadrants Google Form
- Spring Themed 3 Digit Numbers Expanded to Standard Form Google Form
- Spring Themed Comparing 2 Digit Numbers Google Form
- Spring Themed Even or Odd? Google Form
- Spring Themed Percent of a Number Google Form
- Spring Themed Prime or Composite? Google Form
- Spring Themed Solving Exponents Google Form
I have included the Valentine’s Day Themed Simplifying Ratios Google Form FREEBIE that I used in this examples in my resource library, hosted right here on the blog. Click HERE to get the password!
[…] Find a variety of activities all hosted on Google™, making it incredibly simple to assign in Google™ […]